Hi!

I'm indexing 99 documents, then I want to sort them by title, but Lucene throws:

there are more terms than documents in field "title"

I have no such problems with my other indices with a lot more documents.

How can I sort smaller indices by title?

Regards,
Sanyi

  • Stanislav Jordanov at Feb 23, 2005 at 1:22 pm
    In order to sort by specific field
    that field must be <stored, indexed, non-tokenized> (aka Keyword)
    Perhaps your field is tokenized?