Does anyone have a definite date for the ebook release? I have been
checking the manning website since the other day when this was mentioned?

Thanks,
Alan.

  • Erik Hatcher at Dec 9, 2004 at 12:06 pm
    I have the e-book PDF in my possession. I have been prodding Manning
    on a daily basis to update the LIA website and get the e-book
    available. It is ready, and I'm sure that its just a matter of them
    pushing it out. There may be some administrative loose ends they are
    tying up before releasing it to the world. It should be available any
    minute now, really. :)

    Erik
    Does anyone have a definite date for the ebook release? I have been
    checking the manning website since the other day when this was
    mentioned?

    Thanks,
    Alan.

  • Kevin A. Burton at Dec 10, 2004 at 5:51 am

    Erik Hatcher wrote:

    I have the e-book PDF in my possession. I have been prodding Manning
    on a daily basis to update the LIA website and get the e-book
    available. It is ready, and I'm sure that its just a matter of them
    pushing it out. There may be some administrative loose ends they are
    tying up before releasing it to the world. It should be available any
    minute now, really. :)
    Send off a link to the list when its out...

    We're all holding our breath ;)

    (seriously)

    Kevin

    --

    Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an
    invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

    should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll
    get a free iPod!

    AIM/YIM - sfburtonator, Web - http://peerfear.org/

  • Paul Smith at Dec 10, 2004 at 7:05 am
    synchronized(luceneEbook){
    luceneEbook.wait();
    }

    Just waiting for the notifyAll()....

    Kevin A. Burton wrote:
    Erik Hatcher wrote:
    I have the e-book PDF in my possession. I have been prodding Manning
    on a daily basis to update the LIA website and get the e-book
    available. It is ready, and I'm sure that its just a matter of them
    pushing it out. There may be some administrative loose ends they are
    tying up before releasing it to the world. It should be available any
    minute now, really. :)

    Send off a link to the list when its out...

    We're all holding our breath ;)

    (seriously)

    Kevin
    --

    *Paul Smith
    *Software Architect

    *Aconex
    * 31 Drummond Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
    *Tel: +61 3 9661 0200 *Fax: +61 3 9654 9946
    Email: psmith@aconex.com www.aconex.com**

    This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
    The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
    or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is lost by an
    erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error,
    please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this mail and
    all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
    must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. The
    sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this message upon the
    recipient's computer system.**