I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but does
anyone know if the Snowball Analyzers (or analyzers in general) are
thread-safe? Or should I create a new one every time I need to
tokenize a String?

Thanks,
Patrick

  • Patrick Burleson at Aug 16, 2004 at 9:49 pm
    Pardon the reply to self, but it would appear looking at the source of
    SnowballAnalyzer.java, that it is thread-safe as it uses all locally
    defined variables for the tokenStream() method. Or am I missing
    something?

    Thanks,
    Patrick

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:45:48 -0400, Patrick Burleson