another question, but first many thanks for the last hint, the new term
frequency functionality of lucene is just GREAT! ;)
I have index a set of documents with different meta data, Language = DE
or Language = EN.
Now i wish to get Term frequencies for DE and EN. The easiest solution
would be to create one index for the DE and one index for En but that
is very unhandy for the other things i wish to do with the corpus.
Alternativly i would do a query and iterate of the documents and count
the terms by my self, but this is very slow.

Is there another way I may be didn't see to get term frequencies for a
defined set of documents?

Thanks for providing any light! ;)

Greetings,
Stefan