Hi all,

I use StandardAnalyzer to index and to search.

If I make a query like "comp.lang.javascript", it return no hit but if I make this query "comp.lang.javascript*", it return the goods hits I want to have.

Anybody know how I could return the hits without having the * ?

Maybe changing the analyser?

Thanks in advance

Sébastien

Search Discussions

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Sep 9, 2003 at 4:03 pm
    Yes, change your Analyzer and use one of the other ones that does not
    use a Tokenizer that splits input on non-character characters.
    Or you can write your own Analyzer (example in the jGuru FAQ).

    Otis