I'm using HtmlParser shipped in the lucene-demos-1.2-jar.I modified the htmlparser.jj in order to index .asp file and it works fine.Now I have this error message while parsing html docs (it is not related to the change concerning the .asp files parsing): "Parse Aborted: Encountered "=.
Was expecting one of:
<ArgName> ...
<TagEnd> ..." I guess the reason of this error is something inside the <script> tag that the parser doesn't like. Specifically I think thst when the parser encounter something like this "i < 0" inside a <tag> script considers the "<" character as the beginning of a tag and throws an error message. Did anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions? thanks Marco Scibetta

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedApr 30, '03 at 3:30p
activeApr 30, '03 at 3:30p