Hi !

Does anyone know how to implement a query modifier with Lucene ?
I would like to be able to use a dictionary to modify an invalid query
(just as Google does) and to suggest a new query to the user...
This isn't really a Lucene-related question, but if someone could help me...

Thank you,

Gan.

For additional commands, e-mail:

Search Discussions

  • Joshua O'Madadhain at Sep 27, 2002 at 5:27 pm