Hi

Is it possible to update the value of a field in lucene . I am keeping
security info in the index as a seperate field , now whenever the security
credentials change i have to delete the document form the index and reindex
it again , so i was wondering if it is possible to update only the necessary
field instead of indexing the entire document again .

Thanks And Regards,

Harpreet

For additional commands, e-mail:

Search Discussions

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Aug 28, 2002 at 1:10 pm
    This will sound bad, but:
    No.
    This is a FAQ.

    Otis