Hello,

Regarding the post [1] Peter Carlson made to the Lucene users mailing list
on the 30 April about sorting by fields, primarily date.

I was wondering if a Lucene release with this feature was due for release
soon and / or if anyone had implemented this or something similar ?

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01468.html

Thank you

Jonathan Ferguson
Java Developer
New Scientist Online

For additional commands, e-mail:

Search Discussions

  • Peter Carlson at May 13, 2002 at 2:39 pm
    I'll try to have it available in the sandbox area by the end of the week.

    I would also love to see others implementations.

    --Peter