I am a newbie with Lucene. I want to include PDF and Word documents while indexing. I tried looking for parsers but I am not sure if they are the right ones.

Can you please help me.

Anita Srinivas

Search Discussions

  • Peter Carlson at Apr 10, 2002 at 3:05 pm
    Hi,

    There are two PDF parsers in the contributions area of the web site
    (jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/contributions.html).

    I don't have any example of using them, but I know people have used them to
    parse PDF.

    ---Peter