Hello All,
Is there a place where I can view the threads for different topics online? I
have deleted some old emails and I would like to take a look at some of them
again. I am wondering if there is a forum where I can find all the old
emails and topics discussed.
Thanks!

    the links from there, there are a few places that archive lucene-user
    list.

    Otis

    --- Aruna Raghavan wrote:
    Hello All,
    Is there a place where I can view the threads for different topics
    online? I
    have deleted some old emails and I would like to take a look at some
    of them
    again. I am wondering if there is a forum where I can find all the
    old
    emails and topics discussed.
    Thanks!

    For additional commands, e-mail:
  • Daniel Calvo at Feb 22, 2002 at 5:15 pm
    For the developers list
    http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/
    and the users list
    http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/