Anyone want to take over as RM? Pretty much all the unfun stuff is done
:) Otherwise I think we might have to wait to release till next week -
or the weekend or something. I'm mostly out of commission today/tomorrow
and I fly all day fri - with my luck I'll prob be flying all day sat too
- or sitting in a terminal or something.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

  • Uwe Schindler at Sep 2, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    What to do with LUCENE-1877 ? If it goes into 2.9, we must have another RC.
    So you have some more days.

    I would do the RM, but I have no key to do signatures.

    -----
    Uwe Schindler
    H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
    http://www.thetaphi.de
    Anyone want to take over as RM? Pretty much all the unfun stuff is done
    :) Otherwise I think we might have to wait to release till next week -
    or the weekend or something. I'm mostly out of commission today/tomorrow
    and I fly all day fri - with my luck I'll prob be flying all day sat too
    - or sitting in a terminal or something.

    --
    - Mark

    http://www.lucidimagination.com

  • Michael Busch at Sep 2, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    I think waiting a few more days can't hurt? So releasing during the weekend
    or early next weeks seems fine to me...

    Sorry can't help with the RM, I'm going on vacation tomorrow - and won't
    have internet access most of the time...

    Michael
    Anyone want to take over as RM? Pretty much all the unfun stuff is done
    :) Otherwise I think we might have to wait to release till next week -
    or the weekend or something. I'm mostly out of commission today/tomorrow
    and I fly all day fri - with my luck I'll prob be flying all day sat too
    - or sitting in a terminal or something.

    --
    - Mark

    http://www.lucidimagination.com

  • Mark Miller at Sep 2, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    Okay - there are enough little hanging chads out there (6 or 7 minor doc
    issues?) that waiting is prob not a bad idea anyway - if Uwe ends up
    changing the lock thing, I should have time to make a new RC this week -
    I'm just mostly in meetings - and team building and stuff :)

    - Mark

    Michael Busch wrote:
    I think waiting a few more days can't hurt? So releasing during the
    weekend or early next weeks seems fine to me...

    Sorry can't help with the RM, I'm going on vacation tomorrow - and
    won't have internet access most of the time...

    Michael

    Anyone want to take over as RM? Pretty much all the unfun stuff is
    done
    :) Otherwise I think we might have to wait to release till next week -
    or the weekend or something. I'm mostly out of commission
    today/tomorrow
    and I fly all day fri - with my luck I'll prob be flying all day
    sat too
    - or sitting in a terminal or something.

    --
    - Mark

    http://www.lucidimagination.com

    - Mark

    http://www.lucidimagination.com

  • Uwe Schindler at Sep 2, 2009 at 5:09 pm
    I am finished soon. The big Native Lock isLocked() problem is solved.

    I will post a patch soon. All tests pass now and the name of the lock is
    without prefix for all file system lock factories, if the lockDir is the
    same like the directory/index to supply locking for. Did some class
    refactoriny for it (abstract FSLockFactory as superclass for Simple and
    Native)

    Uwe

    -----

    On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com