I needed to work with the XML indexing demo and while at it I updated some of the SAX code that was using some deprecated bits. I would be happy to send/submit it. Please let me know what you think is the best thing to do.

Thanks,

Claude

  • Erik Hatcher at Oct 31, 2003 at 10:26 am
    Claude,

    Glad to see your interest in cleaning this up and submitting back. The
    best way to do this is make your changes locally and submit a 'cvs diff
    -u' formatted patch file attached to a Bugzilla issue. I'd be happy to
    apply patches that bring this back up to current.

    Erik

    I needed to work with the XML indexing demo and while at it I updated
    some of the SAX code that was using some deprecated bits. I would be
    happy to send/submit it. Please let me know what you think is the
    best thing to do.

    Thanks,

    Claude

  • Claude Devarenne at Oct 31, 2003 at 3:09 pm
    Hi,

    That sounds good, I will get to it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Claude