Grokbase Groups Lucene dev March 2010
Hello,

I sent this query to the user list, with no luck. I'm hoping someone on
dev might be able to help us.

We've been using locallucene for years and years in our search engine of
family farms: http://www.localharvest.org/

We'd like to upgrade Lucene to 3.0.1, which also means migrating from
locallucene to lucene-spatial. However, Lucene spatial is quiet different
from locallucene, and I can't even find any documentation on how to use
it. Can someone tell me if lucene-spatial is production ready, and maybe point
me to some docs? Is there any sample code for a basic lucene search using it?

This is the best I've found so far:

http://www.mail-archive.com/java-dev@lucene.apache.org/msg36727.html

We don't use Solr. Just lucene + locallucene.

Thanks

--G

--
Guillermo Payet
L O C A L H A R V E S T

  • Helleringer, Nicolas at Mar 31, 2010 at 8:21 am
    Hi Guillermo,

    As this is the dev list we will continue this discussion via direct mail : i
    sent one to you right away and i ll try to help you.

    Nicolas