Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
in the last 3 months".

So, cast your votes now:

[ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
[ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
[ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

-garrett

Search Discussions

  • Garrett Rooney at Oct 9, 2006 at 3:35 pm

    Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
    time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
    keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
    in the last 3 months".

    So, cast your votes now:

    [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
    [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
    +1 from me, FWIW.

    -garrett
  • Yoav Shapira at Oct 9, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    Hi,
    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
    Will people have a post-ApacheCon todo / done list as well? I saw
    this item on your preconference todo list ;)

    Yoav
  • Garrett Rooney at Oct 9, 2006 at 4:17 pm

    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
    Will people have a post-ApacheCon todo / done list as well? I saw
    this item on your preconference todo list ;)
    I was thinking of posting a "here's what I actually got done" list ;-)

    -garrett
  • Leo Simons at Oct 10, 2006 at 2:42 pm

    Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
    time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
    keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
    in the last 3 months".
    does "I" here means "lucene4c community"?
    So, cast your votes now:

    [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
    [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
    +1, assuming "the lucene4c people" (whoever that are) are happy with
    this too.

    LSD
  • Garrett Rooney at Oct 10, 2006 at 2:43 pm

    Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
    time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
    keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
    in the last 3 months".
    does "I" here means "lucene4c community"?
    So, cast your votes now:

    [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
    [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
    +1, assuming "the lucene4c people" (whoever that are) are happy with
    this too.
    The "lucene4c people" basically means me, and Paul to some extent,
    although he never realy got around to doing anything ;-)

    -garrett
  • Yonik Seeley at Oct 10, 2006 at 3:09 pm
    +1

    -Yonik
    Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
    time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
    keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
    in the last 3 months".

    So, cast your votes now:

    [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
    [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
    [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

    -garrett

groupc-dev @
categorieslucene
postedOct 9, '06 at 3:34p