When I build the lucene4c library I get a liblucene4c.la that does not
look like any other .la file I have looked at and mod_mbox make does
not like it. Its trying to access the library when it goes to compile
mbox_search.c for the generate_index function. It gives me a is not a
valid libtool archive error. Any one know what the problem is.

p.s. lucene4c was build with jlibtool not GNU libtool

Search Discussions

  • Garrett Rooney at Jul 11, 2005 at 4:49 pm

    russell johnson wrote:
    When I build the lucene4c library I get a liblucene4c.la that does not
    look like any other .la file I have looked at and mod_mbox make does
    not like it. Its trying to access the library when it goes to compile
    mbox_search.c for the generate_index function. It gives me a is not a
    valid libtool archive error. Any one know what the problem is.

    p.s. lucene4c was build with jlibtool not GNU libtool
    I don't know off the top of my head, but perhaps Paul can jump in, he
    did the mod_mbox integration, so I imagine he might have seen the
    problem before...

    -garrett

groupc-dev @
categorieslucene
postedJul 11, '05 at 4:44p
activeJul 11, '05 at 4:49p
websitelucene.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Garrett Rooney: 1 post Russell johnson: 1 post