I'm trying to compile mod_mbox, wich needs lucent4c, but in the
mbox_search.h file, there's a reference to a lcn_init.h file, and the
configure script checks for the same file...
I got the source for lucent4c from the subversion repository, and the
lcn_init.h file is not there... (compile and install went with no
problems, also the tests passed ok)
Am I missing something?
--
Rolando Abarca M. [rabarca.arroba@dcc.punto.uchile.punto.cl]
"Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."

Search Discussions

  • Paul Querna at Jun 1, 2005 at 7:48 pm

    Rolando Abarca wrote:
    Hi,
    I'm trying to compile mod_mbox, wich needs lucent4c, but in the
    mbox_search.h file, there's a reference to a lcn_init.h file, and the
    configure script checks for the same file...
    I got the source for lucent4c from the subversion repository, and the
    lcn_init.h file is not there... (compile and install went with no
    problems, also the tests passed ok)
    Am I missing something?
    Yes, the current trunk of mod_mbox depends on the gcj-backend branch of
    Lucene4c, which is located at:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene4c/branches/gcj-backend/

    I believe we will be merging this into trunk soon.

    -Paul
  • Rolando Abarca at Jun 1, 2005 at 7:54 pm