The Attached patch:
- Adds svn:ignore props for .libs
- Uses APR's Libtool to build
- Builds a liblucene4c.so for use by external programs
- Installs all Lucene4c headers into $prefix/include/lucene4c-0
- Does not install the 'test' program to $prefix/bin (now a noinst_PROGRAM)
- A refactor of bootstrap script for the future where it will need to
pick the correct version of automake/aclocal to run.
The use of APR's libtool now also fixes running 'lcn' when your APR
Libraries are not instead in the LD_PATH, since it does --rpath magic.