I Get warnings in server log saying "No checkpointed highwatermark is found
for partition" in server.log when trying to create a new topic.

What does this mean?Though this is warning was curious to know if it
implies of any potential problem.

Thanks And Regards,
Pushkar

Search Discussions

  • Pushkar priyadarshi at Apr 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm
    I think its ok for this to come in the start when topic is created as there
    are no high watermark(offset of last commited message) check pointed.
    Got to understand this from this blog
    https://engineering.linkedin.com/kafka/intra-cluster-replication-apache-kafka

    Thanks And Regards,
    Pushkar
    I Get warnings in server log saying "No checkpointed highwatermark is
    found for partition" in server.log when trying to create a new topic.

    What does this mean?Though this is warning was curious to know if it
    implies of any potential problem.

    Thanks And Regards,
    Pushkar

groupusers @