Hey folk,

I m using python scripts to load the data in to hadoop, actually get lots of
data on daily bases through ETL, data would be present in SQL tables as well
as in CSV,

Is there any better way and easy way to store the data in hadoop, or dere is
any application which is used for loading data in to hadoop.

Please provide your valuable suggestion.

With Regards
Vikas Srivastava

DWH & Analytics Team
M: +91 9560885900
P: + 91 120 4770102
Email: vikas.srivastava@one97.net
W: www.one97world.com

One97 | Let's get talking !

Search Discussions

  • Reju R at Sep 27, 2011 at 2:32 pm
    Hi,
    For reading from SQL tables, you can use SQOOP tool. For storing the
    data, and keeping the data relation, we can use Hive as a solution. You can
    write some mapreduce program to read the data from CSV files into hadoop.

    Regards
    Reju. R

    --
    Thanks and Regards