Grokbase Groups Hive user August 2011
Hi Guys

I stored the production log files in folders which are named as the date.
the structured look like APP/2011-08-31/app.log. So now I wannt to load all
files under /app in one table. Is there any idea?

  • 김영우 at Aug 31, 2011 at 2:12 pm
    Hi,

    It seems like the issue is not resolved. see

    - Youngwoo
    I stored the production log files in folders which are named as the date.
    the structured look like APP/2011-08-31/app.log. So now I wannt to load all
    files under /app in one table. Is there any idea?

  • Sam William at Aug 31, 2011 at 11:33 pm
    You can data under APP as one external table.
    Each <date> folder can be added as partition

    I stored the production log files in folders which are named as the date. the structured look like APP/2011-08-31/app.log. So now I wannt to load all files under /app in one table. Is there any idea?

    Sam William
    sampd@stumbleupon.com

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop