-JJ

Sent from my iPhone

Search Discussions

  • Steven Wong at Jul 10, 2011 at 2:27 am
    Have you tried https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GenericUDAFCaseStudy yet?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Mapred Learn
    Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 6:54 PM
    To: user@hive.apache.org
    Subject: How to write a UDAF ?

    Hi,
    Could somebody point me to some wiki abt how to create a UDF In hive ?

    My problem is how to include hive code in my build path to import exec.UDAF.

    I downloaded hive code from cloudera's distribution.

    Any help is appreciated !

    -JJ

    Sent from my iPhone

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJul 10, '11 at 1:54a
activeJul 10, '11 at 2:27a
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Mapred Learn: 1 post Steven Wong: 1 post