Grokbase Groups Hive user June 2011
Hey there,

With some wiki migration magic from Brock Noland (assisted by Gavin from INFRA), we've moved all of the content from MoinMoin to Confluence.

The new location is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive

All of the MoinMoin pages have been deleted; this is to make sure people don't accidentally keep editing there. I left behind some forwarding info.

We need your help (or at least tolerance) to deal with some of the imperfections in the migration process:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki

If you already an editor on the old wiki, or if you would like to help with fixing/editing now, contact me for write access to the new one. If you turn out to be a spammer, I will hunt you down, disembowel you, and feed your entrails to my dog.

JVS

Search Discussions

  • Time Less at Jun 27, 2011 at 11:38 pm

    We need your help (or at least tolerance) to deal with some of the
    imperfections in the migration process:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki

    If you already an editor on the old wiki, or if you would like to help with
    fixing/editing now, contact me for write access to the new one. If you turn
    out to be a spammer, I will hunt you down, disembowel you, and feed your
    entrails to my dog.
    Might as well add me as editor. I've found tons of errors and problems. Not
    the least of which the regexserde is now completely borked and nonsensical.
    Compare "([^]*) ([^]*) ..." against "([^ ]*) ([^ ]*) ..." - I thought I was
    going insane.

    Also, Google still points to the old documentation which doesn't exist. You
    need to add in some 301 so Google will get the message, too:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_301. I believe Google isn't the only HTTP
    client that will benefit from 301 status.

    --
    RiotGames::SrDataArchitect::TimEllis
  • John Sichi at Jun 28, 2011 at 12:16 am