Grokbase Groups Hive user June 2011
I want to take a look at what's the implementations for queries like
JOIN/MAPJOIN/SORT BY/ORDER BY...

I have source code for hive, but I can not figure out where to start. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Huan

Search Discussions

  • Martin Konicek at Jun 17, 2011 at 8:37 am
    Hi,

    I just opened "ql" and from there it was easy:
    https://github.com/cloudera/hive/tree/trunk/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/exec

    Not 100% this is what you want but it looks pretty much like it.

    btw this would be probably more a question for the dev mailing list:

    dev@hive.apache.org - For discussions about code, design and features.

    Regards
    Martin

    I want to take a look at what's the implementations for queries like
    JOIN/MAPJOIN/SORT BY/ORDER BY...

    I have source code for hive, but I can not figure out where to start.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Huan

groupuser @