Grokbase Groups Hive user May 2011
Can someone share Hive queries used to create the table with Elephant-bird
(ProtoBuf) SerDe?

Sorry, if it was covered, I am new to the list.

Thx.
--
valentina kroshilina

Search Discussions

  • Valentina kroshilina at May 25, 2011 at 1:57 am
    I generated data with
    com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.output.LzoProtobufBlockOutputFormat, but
    Hive doesn't allow me to use
    com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.input.LzoProtobufBlockInputFormat in
    create table statement.

    Does anyone have an example how to make Lzo format work with binary data in
    Hive?

    Can someone share Hive queries used to create the table with Elephant-bird
    (ProtoBuf) SerDe?

    Sorry, if it was covered, I am new to the list.

    Thx.
    --
    valentina kroshilina

    --