Grokbase Groups Hive user May 2011
Apparently our roadmap includes hard drive recovery, wedding reception flowers, and developing muscles.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/Roadmap

Anyone want to take a crack at migrating the HIve wiki content from Hadoop's MoinMoin over to the Hive-specific Confluence space we have set up? In Confluence, it's possible to restrict editing to specific groups. And the markup is a lot better, and attachments can be used, and ...

This would be a great contribution by anyone interested in helping Hive out, so if you're interested, let me know.

JVS

Search Discussions

  • Brock Noland at May 13, 2011 at 6:39 pm
    Hello,

    I can work on this.

    Brock
    Apparently our roadmap includes hard drive recovery, wedding reception
    flowers, and developing muscles.
    http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/Roadmap

    Anyone want to take a crack at migrating the HIve wiki content from
    Hadoop's MoinMoin over to the Hive-specific Confluence space we have set up?
    In Confluence, it's possible to restrict editing to specific groups. And the
    markup is a lot better, and attachments can be used, and ...
    This would be a great contribution by anyone interested in helping Hive
    out, so if you're interested, let me know.
    JVS

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedMay 13, '11 at 6:30p