Grokbase Groups Hive user May 2011
Hi all,

Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may relate
with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for howl. I'd like
to get more information about howl

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Search Discussions

  • Ashutosh Chauhan at May 5, 2011 at 2:12 am
    Hey Jeff,
    official landing page is:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HCATALOG/Index
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HCATALOG/HCatalogJournal
    has real useful content.

    Thanks,
    Ashutosh
    Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may relate
    with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for howl. I'd like
    to get more information about howl

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang
  • Jacob R Rideout at May 5, 2011 at 2:14 am
    The project has been renamed HCatalog and is now an official apache
    incubator project here:

    http://incubator.apache.org/hcatalog/
    Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may relate
    with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for howl. I'd like
    to get more information about howl

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang
  • Alan Gates at May 5, 2011 at 2:14 am
    http://incubator.apache.org/hcatalog/

    Howl has been renamed to HCatalog (due to naming conflicts with an
    existing ow2 project called Howl).

    Alan.
    Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may
    relate with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for
    howl. I'd like to get more information about howl

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang
  • Jeff Zhang at May 5, 2011 at 2:18 am
    Thanks for your guys' quick reply, really appreciate that

    Howl has been renamed to HCatalog (due to naming conflicts with an existing
    ow2 project called Howl).

    Alan.

    Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may relate
    with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for howl. I'd like
    to get more information about howl

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang
  • Time Less at May 5, 2011 at 5:57 am
    Official site is pretty lean. Is the idea to do away with that MySQL
    metastore?
    Thanks for your guys' quick reply, really appreciate that

    Howl has been renamed to HCatalog (due to naming conflicts with an
    existing ow2 project called Howl).

    Alan.

    Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may relate
    with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for howl. I'd like
    to get more information about howl

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang