Grokbase Groups Hive user March 2011
Hey all,
I bet someone has already asked this question before, but I couldn't a thread with an answer to it,

I want to give analysts in my organization access to hive in a readonly way,
I.E, I don't want them to be able to create, drop tables, Alter tables , insert or load.

How can I do that?

Thanks, anyway

Search Discussions

  • Edward Capriolo at Mar 30, 2011 at 2:41 pm