Hello,

I sometimes need to delete everything in hdfs and recreate the tables.

The question is: how do I clear everything in the hdfs and hive?

I delete everything in /tmp, hadoop/logs and any metastore_db i can find.

then hadoop namenode -format

-

is this enough?

best regards,
c.b.

Search Discussions

  • Ajo Fod at Feb 12, 2011 at 12:52 am
    I'd be surprised if this were not enough.

    -Ajo