Hey guys,

We would like to experiment with some of the features in the current trunk
(0.7) release. Do you think at this point it's nearing "production-ready" ?

Are there any metastore migration scripts or anything like that before
upgrading to 0.7 from 0.6?

Thanks,
Ryan

Search Discussions

  • Edward Capriolo at Dec 8, 2010 at 3:20 pm