I need to get Hive working on a 0.21.0 Hadoop cluster. Can someone please
let me know how it can be done. I tried HIVE-1612 but it did not work for
me. Am I missing something?

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal

Sonal Goyal | Founder and CEO | Nube Technologies LLP
http://www.nubetech.co | http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal

Search Discussions

  • Bharath v at Oct 26, 2010 at 4:36 am
    Hi Sonal,

    Did you manage to configure hive with 0.21 hadoop . If yes please
    share your approach ..

    Thanks

    I need to get Hive working on a 0.21.0 Hadoop cluster. Can someone please
    let me know how it can be done. I tried HIVE-1612 but it did not work for
    me. Am I missing something?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Sonal

    Sonal Goyal | Founder and CEO | Nube Technologies LLP
    http://www.nubetech.co | http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal

  • SingoWong at Oct 26, 2010 at 5:10 am
    Hi,

    I also got this problem, are you solve already?

    Thanks,
    Singo
    Did you manage to configure hive with 0.21 hadoop . If yes please
    share your approach ..

    Thanks

    I need to get Hive working on a 0.21.0 Hadoop cluster. Can someone please
    let me know how it can be done. I tried HIVE-1612 but it did not work for
    me. Am I missing something?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Sonal

    Sonal Goyal | Founder and CEO | Nube Technologies LLP
    http://www.nubetech.co | http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedOct 23, '10 at 5:35a