We are planning to cut the first release candidate for Hive 0.6.0 on Friday.
At this
point all of the tickets that were marked as blockers for the the 0.6.0
release have
been committed and closed. If you believe that there are remaining blockers
for the
0.6.0 release we ask that you notify us within the next day either by
responding to
this email or by leaving comments on JIRA. Please limit these requests to
tickets
which already have available patches or (preferably) have already been
committed
to trunk.

Thanks.

Carl

Search Discussions

  • Szymon Gwóźdź at Oct 7, 2010 at 9:08 am
    Hi!

    What about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1508 ? It is
    marked as blocker, but its status is open, unresolved.

    Szymon

    Carl Steinbach pisze:
    Hi,

    We are planning to cut the first release candidate for Hive 0.6.0 on
    Friday. At this
    point all of the tickets that were marked as blockers for the the
    0.6.0 release have
    been committed and closed. If you believe that there are remaining
    blockers for the
    0.6.0 release we ask that you notify us within the next day either by
    responding to
    this email or by leaving comments on JIRA. Please limit these requests
    to tickets
    which already have available patches or (preferably) have already been
    committed
    to trunk.

    Thanks.

    Carl
  • Namit Jain at Oct 7, 2010 at 4:43 pm
    It is not a blocker for 0.6.

    marked as blocker, but its status is open, unresolved.

    Szymon

    Carl Steinbach pisze:
    Hi,

    We are planning to cut the first release candidate for Hive 0.6.0 on
    Friday. At this
    point all of the tickets that were marked as blockers for the the
    0.6.0 release have
    been committed and closed. If you believe that there are remaining
    blockers for the
    0.6.0 release we ask that you notify us within the next day either by
    responding to
    this email or by leaving comments on JIRA. Please limit these requests
    to tickets
    which already have available patches or (preferably) have already been
    committed
    to trunk.

    Thanks.

    Carl
  • David Lary at Oct 12, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    Was Hive 0.6.0 Released? If so where is it available for download please?

    Thanks

    David
  • Otis Gospodnetic at Oct 13, 2010 at 7:53 pm
    David,

    Looks like the release was cut either last Friday or will be cut this coming
    Friday:

    http://search-hadoop.com/?q=Hive+0.6.0

    Otis
    ----

    Was Hive 0.6.0 Released? If so where is it available for download please?

    Thanks

    David
  • David Lary at Oct 13, 2010 at 7:53 pm
    Thanks
    Looks like the release was cut either last Friday or will be cut this coming
    Friday:

    http://search-hadoop.com/?q=Hive+0.6.0

    Otis
    ----

    Was Hive 0.6.0 Released? If so where is it available for download please?

    Thanks

    David

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop