Grokbase Groups Hive user March 2010
Right now when we submit queries, it uses the "hadoop" scheduler. I have a
custom fair share scheduler configured as well, but I see that jobs
generated from our Hive queries never get picked up by that scheduler. Is
there something in hive-site.xml that I can configure to make all queries
use a particular scheduler?

Thanks,
Ryan

Search Discussions

  • Zheng Shao at Mar 23, 2010 at 4:39 pm
    Hive also loads hadoop conf in HADOOP_HOME/conf. You can set it there.

    --
    Sent from my mobile device

    Yours,
    Zheng
  • Ryan LeCompte at Mar 23, 2010 at 7:57 pm
    Thanks!