Hey all,

I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

Thank you
Edward

Search Discussions

  • Todd Lipcon at Sep 21, 2009 at 11:07 pm
    Hey Edward,

    Not sure if you saw the email to common-user a few weeks back, but our
    engineering team is hosting a lightning talk session the night before Hadoop
    World. There'll be an open bar, I hear, and a strict no-marketing policy :)
    Any hive users interested in giving lightning talks?

    -Todd
    I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
    going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
    coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
    and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
    after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
    drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

    Thank you
    Edward
  • Edward Capriolo at Sep 21, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    Mostly I wanted to get together with the hive-devs and really get in
    sync. Many of you guys work together and can grab a soda and have an
    offline talk. :)
    Not sure if you saw the email to common-user a few weeks back, but our
    engineering team is hosting a lightning talk session the night before Hadoop
    World. There'll be an open bar, I hear, and a strict no-marketing policy :)
    Any hive users interested in giving lightning talks?

    -Todd

    On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Edward Capriolo
    I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
    going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
    coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
    and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
    after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
    drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

    Thank you
    Edward
  • Edward Capriolo at Sep 21, 2009 at 11:10 pm
    Hey all,

    I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
    going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
    coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
    and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
    after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
    drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

    Thank you
    Edward
  • Edward Capriolo at Sep 21, 2009 at 11:13 pm
    Hey all,

    I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
    going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
    coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
    and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
    after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
    drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

    Thank you
    Edward
  • Edward Capriolo at Sep 21, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    Hey all,

    I am going to be at hadoop world nyc. I know several other hivers are
    going to be there speaking as well.I am pretty excited as I am an east
    coast guy and many of you are on the west coast.since I live close to
    and work in nyc if anyone wants to get together before, during,or
    after the conference and dicuss any hadoop hive, java, or whatever
    drop me an email. Or maybe we could coordinate something as a group?

    Thank you
    Edward

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedSep 21, '09 at 11:04p
activeSep 21, '09 at 11:35p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Edward Capriolo: 5 posts Todd Lipcon: 1 post