Grokbase Groups Hive user May 2009
Hadoop Fans, just a quick note that we are hosting two days of Hadoop
training in Washington DC area (Alexandria, VA) on June 22 and 23.

We cover Hadoop, Hive, Pig and more with a focus on hands-on work.
Please share this with your friends who might not be on the user list
yet.

Both are listed under "Live Sessions" at http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training

Registration is discounted for the next few days, so if you are
interested, feel free to take advantage of the savings ($200) by
registering early.

We also have room for one more private session later in the week.
Please contact me directly if you are interested in a customized,
private session for your organization.

Christophe

--
get hadoop: cloudera.com/hadoop
online training: cloudera.com/hadoop-training

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedMay 26, '09 at 11:16p
activeMay 26, '09 at 11:16p