In the last contributor meeting, we had decided to switch to a time-based release.

Carl Steinbach would act as the release manager for hive 0.7.0.
We would cut a release branch in 2 weeks.

Please go over the jiras and mark the jiras as blockers for 0.7.
Currently, 12 jiras are marked as blockers. The remaining ones should not be marked fix by 0.7
unless some user thinks otherwise.

In order to go with a time-based release, we need to be pretty strict for the blockers.
Jiras should be marked as blockers only if some existing feature in 0.6 stops working, or
it induces a performance regression.

Thanks,
-namit

groupdev @