Grokbase Groups HBase user March 2013
hi,
if I want hbase support hdfs HA, does that difficult to add this feature?

I just have some ideas, but I still need some advice. thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Ted Yu at Mar 29, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    There is on-going effort for this initiative.

    This is the latest one:
    HBASE-8211 Support for NN HA for 0.94

    Cheers
    if I want hbase support hdfs HA, does that difficult to add this feature?

    I just have some ideas, but I still need some advice. thanks.
  • Azuryy Yu at Mar 29, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    thanks zhihong. :)
    There is on-going effort for this initiative.

    This is the latest one:
    HBASE-8211 Support for NN HA for 0.94

    Cheers
    if I want hbase support hdfs HA, does that difficult to add this feature?

    I just have some ideas, but I still need some advice. thanks.
  • Azuryy Yu at Mar 30, 2013 at 6:38 am
    but I dont think HBASE-8211 is really support HDFS-HA, I have comments on
    it.
    There is on-going effort for this initiative.

    This is the latest one:
    HBASE-8211 Support for NN HA for 0.94

    Cheers
    if I want hbase support hdfs HA, does that difficult to add this feature?

    I just have some ideas, but I still need some advice. thanks.
  • Himanshu Vashishtha at Mar 30, 2013 at 7:08 pm
    Hey Azurry,

    I tried to answer your comments on the jira. Please have a look.

    Thanks,
    Himanshu

    but I dont think HBASE-8211 is really support HDFS-HA, I have comments on
    it.
    There is on-going effort for this initiative.

    This is the latest one:
    HBASE-8211 Support for NN HA for 0.94

    Cheers
    if I want hbase support hdfs HA, does that difficult to add this
    feature?
    I just have some ideas, but I still need some advice. thanks.

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedMar 29, '13 at 3:05p
activeMar 30, '13 at 7:08p