Hi

We are using dot net environment for development and currently we use SQL
server.We wanted to use HBase in production and would like to know the
drivers required to support .net.
(Like ADO.net)

Regards
Prabhjot

Search Discussions

  • Nick Dimiduk at Jan 14, 2013 at 6:59 pm
    Hi Prabhjot,

    Right now, your only choices for HBase directly from a .NET client are the
    Thrift or REST gateways. You can find documentation about those interfaces
    here [0] and here [1], respectively.

    Best of luck,
    -n

    [0]: http://hbase.apache.org/book/thrift.html
    [1]: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate
    We are using dot net environment for development and currently we use SQL
    server.We wanted to use HBase in production and would like to know the
    drivers required to support .net.
    (Like ADO.net)

    Regards
    Prabhjot

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJan 14, '13 at 12:35p
activeJan 14, '13 at 6:59p
websitehbase.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Iwannaplay games: 1 post Nick Dimiduk: 1 post