I'm running a query on cluster and result list can be too large. When
running query(for example on 5.Node), 5.Node stopped.

I looked at log files and I got an error message as

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: java heap space
-XX:OnOutOfMemoryError="Kill -9 %p"
Executing /bin/sh -c "kill -9 28321"

How can I do to prevent this error.

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Devaraj Das at Jan 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm
    Hey Nurettin,
    It will be good if you can give us some details on the configuration. What
    is the heap size of the regionserver set to.
    Devaraj