Grokbase Groups HBase user March 2012
Hi all
I installed hadoop,zookeeper,hbase in 3PC,1master and 2 region
when I use hbase shell to create a table like
create 'test','date' ,there has no response for a long long time and no
log,what's wrong?

Search Discussions

  • Baohai zhang at Mar 14, 2012 at 2:47 am
    is all progress running?

    I installed hadoop,zookeeper,hbase in 3PC,1master and 2 region
    when I use hbase shell to create a table like
    create 'test','date' ,there has no response for a long long time and no
    log,what's wrong?
  • 颜开 at Mar 14, 2012 at 3:50 am
    Can not connect to master.

    --
    此致敬礼颜开
  • 韶隆吴 at Mar 14, 2012 at 4:39 am

    I need hbase's rpc listen 192.168.1.89,and I need the slave2 in hadoop node
    named with slave2 via dns
    My hadoop and hbase need these configuration to work well
    But I saw others configed easily.

    I installed hadoop,zookeeper,hbase in 3PC,1master and 2 region
    when I use hbase shell to create a table like
    create 'test','date' ,there has no response for a long long time and
    no
    log,what's wrong?

    --
    此致敬礼颜开

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedMar 14, '12 at 1:27a
activeMar 14, '12 at 4:39a
websitehbase.apache.org

3 users in discussion

韶隆吴: 2 posts Baohai zhang: 1 post 颜开: 1 post