I see the message below as often as every few minutes. It appears to occur
after compaction begins. Is this normal? Is it an indication of bigger
issues? This is after having upped our xceivers.

WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store: Not in
setorg.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreScanner

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Ryan Rawson at Jan 7, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    Its nothing, just a small logging mistake, nothing is actually wrong.
    I see the message below as often as every few minutes. It appears to occur
    after compaction begins. Is this normal? Is it an indication of bigger
    issues? This is after having upped our xceivers.

    WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store: Not in
    setorg.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreScanner

    Thanks
  • Stack at Jan 7, 2011 at 6:16 pm
    Fixed in 0.90.0.
    St.Ack
    Its nothing, just a small logging mistake, nothing is actually wrong.
    I see the message below as often as every few minutes. It appears to occur
    after compaction begins. Is this normal? Is it an indication of bigger
    issues? This is after having upped our xceivers.

    WARN org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store: Not in
    setorg.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreScanner

    Thanks

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJan 7, '11 at 5:29p
activeJan 7, '11 at 6:16p
websitehbase.apache.org

3 users in discussion

Wayne: 1 post Stack: 1 post Ryan Rawson: 1 post