Betreff: Re: HBase client shutdown hook hangs
Von: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
Datum: 12.10.2010 20:08
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Henning Blohm wrote:
when running an application that interfaces with an HBase installation
(v. 0.20.6) I noticed that the Hbase shutdown hooks hangs. This does not
happen every time, but frequently. This is the call stack when it hangs:
That looks like the zk client in the hbase client is hanging, waiting
on some notification that is not coming. Was zk ensemble up at the
time? Any other earlier exceptions earlier in the logs?

There's an issue to remove shutdown hook in TRUNK. That'd fix this I
suppose (smile)?

St.Ack

Search Discussions

  • Stack at Oct 12, 2010 at 6:38 pm