Grokbase Groups HBase dev July 2012

I noticed there are 0.23 builds on jenkins. I was wondering what state it is
in? And who are working on it? Is there an umbrella Jira to get HBase
working on 0.23?

-Francis

Search Discussions

  • Jonathan Hsieh at Jul 30, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    I'm going to update these to hadoop 2.0 builds once we get the hbase +
    hadoop 2.0 builds passing. There are 2 issues (that I'm working on)
    that are likely the last always failing unit tests against hadoop 2.0.

    Jon.

    --
    // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
    // Software Engineer, Cloudera