Grokbase Groups HBase dev July 2012
Guys,

any reason there are no SNAPSHOT artifacts published for 0.94.1?
If this is a simple omission I can re-enable Apache Jenkins builds
to do so from this branch: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/branches/0.94/

Please holler if you don't want it to happen (for whatever reason).

Thanks,
Roman.

Search Discussions

  • Roman Shaposhnik at Jul 5, 2012 at 5:30 am