From: saint.ack@gmail.com On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:39 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: ANN:0.90.6RC4 available for download

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan
wrote:
Hi Devs

I would revert the fix for HBASE-5379 and leave the patch in the JIRA incase
someone needs it or we later take it in 0.90.7.
Thats fine Ram. Or you could do as you suggested and move the new
enum to the end of the enum list.
St.Ack

Search Discussions

  • Michael Stack at Feb 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm