As advertised on the list over the last few weeks, several of us met
today to discuss wire compatibility improvements:

Here's the notes:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HBaseWireCompatibility20120221

I'll file JIRAs for the subtasks discussed later today.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Search Discussions

  • Michael Stack at Feb 22, 2012 at 1:26 am