Hi Ram,

Do you have an estimate on when 0.90.6 can be released?

Thanks a lot,
Jimmy

Search Discussions

  • Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan at Feb 17, 2012 at 3:55 am
    Hi Jimmy

    I will be taking the release cut RC4 during this weekend. As the last RC
    had some licensing issues I planned to take another RC with 2 more issues in
    it. This weekend I will take announce the RC once done.

    I know it got delayed a bit. Sorry about that. Hope to complete the final
    release before Feb end if things goes fine .

    Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

    Regards

    Ram

    Do you have an estimate on when 0.90.6 can be released?

    Thanks a lot,
    Jimmy

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop