I will be taking the release cut RC4 during this weekend. As the last RC
had some licensing issues I planned to take another RC with 2 more issues in
it. This weekend I will take announce the RC once done.
I know it got delayed a bit. Sorry about that. Hope to complete the final
release before Feb end if things goes fine .
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
From: Jimmy Xiang
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:17 AM
Subject: HBase 0.90.6 release
Do you have an estimate on when 0.90.6 can be released?
Thanks a lot,