With HBASE-5304 and HBASE-5368 I made some classes public that were formerly package private.
As of today I do not see them in the Javadoc on hbase.apache.org.

Is there something I need to trigger?

-- Lars

Search Discussions

  • Doug Meil at Feb 11, 2012 at 11:45 pm
    I've been updating the book/RefGuide and the website, but Stack has been
    updating the Javadoc.

    With HBASE-5304 and HBASE-5368 I made some classes public that were
    formerly package private.
    As of today I do not see them in the Javadoc on hbase.apache.org.

    Is there something I need to trigger?

    -- Lars
  • Stack at Feb 12, 2012 at 5:12 am
    It's not auto and when we do it is latest only. Need to do versions as in old days
    I've been updating the book/RefGuide and the website, but Stack has been
    updating the Javadoc.

    With HBASE-5304 and HBASE-5368 I made some classes public that were
    formerly package private.
    As of today I do not see them in the Javadoc on hbase.apache.org.

    Is there something I need to trigger?

    -- Lars

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedFeb 11, '12 at 10:57p
activeFeb 12, '12 at 5:12a
websitehbase.apache.org

3 users in discussion

Stack: 1 post Doug Meil: 1 post Lars hofhansl: 1 post