We're having our conference! See hbasecon.com. Save the date. It'll
be a great day out so for sure come in your thousands.

If you'd like to talk, please file an abstract soon. The deadline is
coming up -- feb 14th -- so get your submissions in now. Please
consider submitting a talk even if you can't fill a full session with
spiel as we plan on grouping bunches of ten minute presentations for
those with ADD.

If you have any questions or you need help crafting a killer abstract,
write me here or offlist.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Search Discussions

  • Stack at Feb 7, 2012 at 5:57 pm

    If you'd like to talk, please file an abstract soon.  The deadline is
    coming up -- feb 14th -- so get your submissions in now.
    Whoops. Its actually feb 20th (Thanks Ian Varley for pointing out my error).
    St.Ack

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedFeb 7, '12 at 5:30p