Thanks,
Mingjie

Search Discussions

  • Gaojinchao at Feb 1, 2012 at 10:58 am
    Great job!
    We will use the feature!

    -----邮件原件-----
    发件人: Mingjie Lai
    发送时间: 2012年2月1日 16:26
    收件人: user@hbase.apache.org; dev@hbase.apache.org
    主题: HBase coprocessors blog posted

    Hi hbasers.

    A hbase blog regarding coprocessors has been posted to apache blog site.
    Here is the link:

    https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

    Your comments are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Mingjie
  • Doug Meil at Feb 1, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    I'll make sure the book links to this.

    On 2/1/12 3:26 AM, "Mingjie Lai" wrote:

    Hi hbasers.

    A hbase blog regarding coprocessors has been posted to apache blog site.
    Here is the link:

    https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

    Your comments are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Mingjie
  • Jonathan Hsieh at Feb 1, 2012 at 3:30 pm
    Mingjie,

    Great post. It would be great if we have other major features written up
    at this level (what it means for users and some of the guts) posted on the
    Apache HBase blog!

    Jon.
    A hbase blog regarding coprocessors has been posted to apache blog site.
    Here is the link:

    https://blogs.apache.org/**hbase/entry/coprocessor_**introduction<https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction>

    Your comments are welcome.

    Thanks,